Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,961   Online: 913

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Horseman 150 mm lens CAM only

Just like the title. I need to find a 150 mm Horseman cam.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you have trouble finding one here, you might try the eBay seller "astrosmith22", in Japan. He frequently offers sets of Horseman cams - perhaps he can find a 150 for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good idea, Oren.

He does sell cams, I will email him, not sure why I didn't think of that, I knew of him. Postage even for a cam may be goofy.

Thank you!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    At one time I needed an extra cam for a 105mm Horseman lens. I borrowed one and had it duplicated at my friendly neighborhood machine shop. Since a lot of the cost was setting up the computer for the first one, I had them cut out about 5 others which I "disposed" of. It worked fine and everyone who got one of the extras was pleased also. For small jobs, the shop let some of the employees take them on after work for pin money. A tip of a bottle of bourbon, donuts, or even a case of Coca Cola for the shop helps you get a foot in the door the next time you need something...This summer I picked up my project on a hot day, paid for it and left them a watermelon! :o)
    --bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oren,

I contacted "astrosmith22" through his eBay listing and we have made a deal for a Horseman 150 mm cam. He did not have those little Horseman Release Adapters # 25533 that I also need. One day somebody needs to make a dozen of those, maybe even me.

Thanks for the tip!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got the cam in my hand, this tiny thing came in a cigar box, EMS with signature required. If I get a clear day tomorrow I can set it up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin