Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,721   Online: 817

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: LPL 7452 VCCE aka 4550 XLG 220/240 V

In a v good state, preferably from close to Ireland/EU.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Might be looking to sell mine. What are you willing to pay to pry it out of my hands? Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for replying Don. I'd pay a fair price plus shipping, as my alternative is buying new. Is your new or bit beaten, and is it 120 v or 220/240? May I also ask when was it made, approximately, and did you get it new or 2nd hand? Any accessories? Feel free to PM if you prefer.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Rafal, I bought it new in 1998 in Ottawa, Canada. It is in perfect shape and I have a 4X5 and 35MM film and 35MM Slide negative holders. I also have a 50mm Componon S, an 80MM Compon S and a 150MM El Nikkor lens. All in perfect shape with no aberrations in the glass at all. Of course the power supply and timers as well. I am not sure if I am going to have to sell it or not. Depends on a medical check follow through check up next week. Feel free to PM me here or email me at lightwisps@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. Don

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin