Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,822   Online: 1124

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: BIG Drum, 75mm Enl. Lens

Before I hit the 'bay, I thought I'd put my feelers out to the community here.

I have to make a 12x12 color print for a show early next year. The largest drum I have is 11x14, and the only MF lens I have for my Omega C760 enlarger is 105mm.

So I'm looking for the following:
    1. 16x20 drum, preferably Unicolor, but I'll consider anything that will work on a standard motor base.
    2. 75mm or 80mm enlarger lens. Preferably a better quality lens, a Componon-S or comparable.

PM me soon, and thanks!

ETA: Will also trade. I have a fresh unopened box of Fuji Crystal Archive, 11x14 Lustre, that I'd love to get rid of. Among other things...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a 75mm f3.5 El Omegar that I can offer.....any reasonable offer and 100% (minus shipping!) goes to apug.... I've never used it so I can't comment on the quality. It is all metal and says "made in Japan".
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Mark. That's a decent lens and a nice offer, but I'm looking for something maybe a step up from that. As such, if anyone else is interested in Mark's offer, and he's still willing donate the proceeds to APUG, please take him up on it!

(Anyone have a 16x20 drum?)

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's funny -- I usually get a pop-up when I have a PM. So I missed it. I'll respond this evening. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin