Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,291   Online: 946

Shooter
    Large Format

WTB Flange/retaining ring for Supermatic shutter

I am looking for a flange/retaining ring for the large Supermatic shutter that holds for example the 152mm Ektar lens. Internal ring diameter is around 45mm. If you have one lying around I would like to buy it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have you tried http://www.skgrimes.com/ ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I needed one for the smaller Supermatic shutter (105mm Ektar) and couldn't find one. I contacted SK Grimes and they had a flange mount but no retaining ring. The flange mount was $25 plus $6 shipping. Very nicely made, and they included nuts and bolts for attachment. They will also do the mounting itself if you send them the board and lens (for proper orientation). Since I never saw a mount show up on Ebay and bad lens/shutter combos went for more than $31, I went that route.

I hope your post gets a response, but if not, Grimes will most likely have what you need.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I could be mistaken, but I believe both the 105mm f3.7 Ektar AND the 152mm f4.5 Ektar use a Supermatic No. 2 Shutter. The 105 f3.7 requires a larger shutter "throat" than the 101mm f4.5.

And I think I still may have a surplus 152mm Ektar in a shutter, minus rear cell and minus the jam nut. But, if someone needs a good shutter.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin