Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,844   Online: 889

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTD: Film cameras, expired film for my Photography classes NYC

WTD: Film cameras, expired film for my Photography classes NYC

I'm a Professor of Art, teaching film based photography, Kingsborough College in Brooklyn,NY. I'm in need of inexpensive film cameras 35mm, 120/620 box / folder / TLR cameras etc for my photography class students this coming January 2014 semester, I can use broken cameras for parts or make pinhole cameras out of them
    In addition any expired film / paper / empty 4x5 film boxes / Polaroid film

I appreciate your help, Ill like to thank all that responded this past September, all cameras given out to students was put to good use.

Ill pay for any equipment costs and shipping costs to Brooklyn NY 11204

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Michael Drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM on it's way
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey guys, this is a great way to "pay it forward" and help expose students to the marvel of analog photography. I've given 7 or 8 camera kits to students over the past three semesters and have another 4 in a holding pattern for the students taking the basic darkroom class in the spring. We all probably have a few extras that would be special for a student in need of a film camera. Tis the season . . . help Michael out. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    pm sent

./e

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin