Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,601   Online: 847

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Rapax shutter faceplate for 90mm f6.8 Wide angle raptar

Hello!
    I just bought a 90mm wide-angle raptar in a rapax shutter. But it looks like the shutter was originally setup for a f4.5 lens!
    -So while I can use the lens by estimating the proper aperture, i would really like the correct setup.

If anyone had the correct faceplate in their stash-O-parts, I would like to buy it or trade it 1-1.
    Thanks!
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sorry no face plate, but how do you like the lens? I have been looking at 90mm lenses that can fold into my wista for easy transport and fast setup. this lens was on my list of ones to look into, the other were the older (and smaller than the current make) 90mm f8 lenses. Good coverage/contrast/sharpness?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have not had a chance to try the lens out yet. I will post back when I do.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin