Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,456   Posts: 1,570,597   Online: 825

Shooter
    Large Format

WTB 8X10 Field Camera and Friends

I am making the leap from 4X5 to 8X10 and am looking to purchase a wooden field camera (preferably Kodak 2D, Century Universal, or equivalent), along with a normal lens and a few film holders. An extra lens board would be lovely too. Cosmetics are not my priority, but rather I'm looking for something fully functional, with sound bellows. Price will depend on camera, lens, and shutter conditions, but I'm out to spend <$1,000.

Please PM me if you could consider parting with yours on these terms. Thank you!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump. Still looking for an 8x10 wooden field camera.

Anyone with a Century Universal, Kodak 2D, etc. to sell? Lens and film holders desired, but not essential.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you haven't already, you may wish to co-post your inquiry over at the LFPF,
    Large Format Photography Forum.

Marc

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...or-Sale-Wanted

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Might help if you said your location, postage is expensive if across borders, and there can be additional taxes.

Ian

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks for the recommendation- it's my first time on the forum and I appreciate the advice.

I am in Washington, DC and although I would prefer to pay postage within the U.S., I am willing to pay international shipping and applicable taxes if someone offers the right camera at the right price.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin