Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,739   Posts: 1,515,537   Online: 1088

Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB: Crown Graphic Parts

I'm trying to rebuild a 4x5 Crown Graphic. If you have a trashed pacemaker, Crown or speed 4x5 you'd like to sell let me know. If you have any crippled or unwanted non working bodies you like to get rid of let me know. My most immediate need is the yoke rails/guides that are at the back inside the body. Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    UPDATE: I've found most of what I need except I need a Crown Graphic Special top rangefinder housing with the battery door. Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    just a cautionary note: The battery doors on these fall out easily, especially if you don't keep batteries in the compartment. (and in my experience, even if you do) If you get a door, it'd be a good idea to keep it in place with tape. Otherwise, you may be looking for another one. This wasn't Graflex's best thought out solution.

These are in such short supply that someone offered an aftermarket replacement some years ago. I bought one and it promptly dropped off and got lost. So I cut one from a piece of flat black plastic and glued it on with pliobond adhesive ("rubber") cement.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by binglebugbob View Post
    just a cautionary note: The battery doors on these fall out easily, especially if you don't keep batteries in the compartment. (and in my experience, even if you do) If you get a door, it'd be a good idea to keep it in place with tape. Otherwise, you may be looking for another one. This wasn't Graflex's best thought out solution.

These are in such short supply that someone offered an aftermarket replacement some years ago. I bought one and it promptly dropped off and got lost. So I cut one from a piece of flat black plastic and glued it on with pliobond adhesive ("rubber") cement.

Good advice...Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin