Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,418   Online: 1030

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alienmeatsack View Post
    andreios, any luck finding a cheap working Land Camera in your area? I keep seeing them here all over the place for cheap and think of you.

I think it would cost around $20-30 USD to ship one from here to you... But you have to have a good thrift/resale shop somewhere in your area with cameras. I think everyone does. But I am from the US and things here are different so who knows.

Thank you so much for you interest - it is not easy to find polaroid cameras here - our country was behind the "iron curtain" at the time when the world has experienced the popularity of the polaroids, so to find one is rather difficult.
    However, a friend from another forum has offered me a loan of his 250, just that I may try it and find if I like it. If I do (which I hope I will), then I'll start the hunt in earnest.
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    35mm
    Starting with the 250 will spoil you and a simpler cheaper one will not do. The 250 is the crown jewel of the packfilm Polaroids with it's delightful Zeiss rangefinder!

If you do decide you are ready to get something and don't mind a little postage and such, I will be glad to help you find one here that fits your needs and send your way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I do not mind being spoiled... But thanks for your offer, I'll let you know just how much I am spoiled...
    | website | ipernity thing |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin