Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,162   Online: 1130

Shooter
    35mm RF

WTB/WTT: Rollei 3003 battery pack and a Canon F1 base plate and/or motor drive

Hi there,

I am looking for two things:

1) A battery for a Rollei 3003 35mm SLR. The battery I have is a very old NiCad and has been really worn down, so any batteries offered need to be fairly full of charge (enough for taking 2 rolls of film or so).

2) I have a broken motor drive for a Canon F-1 (first version). I am looking for either a replacement motor drive or the baseplate so that this can be used without the motor drive; preferably both.

I am willing to pay a fair price for these. I also have a lot to trade, as I got both of these in lots at the auction. I have a large selection of old 120 folders, box cameras (including what I think is a LF Kodak), a Zenit 4, Praktika TL5b, shutter release cords, leather bags, flashes, tripods. If you are interested in trading, I can PM with pictures of anything specific; I am willing to get rid of a large amount of this stuff in exchange for either of the items, so my loss is your gain!

I have 100% on Ebay, and will only pay by Paypal. I will consider international offers.

Kaan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin