In my Durst 138 I have had a turret, the tripla. However, I don't really need a turret and have found it to make it harder to keep the plane of the negative parallel to the plane of the lens. I am thus thinking of replacing it by a unipla. If anyone has one lingering around that does not use I would be interested. Thank you.