Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,000   Online: 696

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Rollei Bay II yellow filter

I am looking for a Rollei Bay II yellow filter (Glib Mittel) in good condition to fit Rolleiflex 3.5F. Please let me know if you have one to sell.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any interest in a Bay II to 52mm adapter? $15. PM me if so.

Tim at Filterfind is honest and his word is good- http://www.filterfind.net/Bayonet_1-6.html

There is an Ebay seller 'puffypen.' He has one at the moment. I've bought a couple of filters from him and they were in the condition he described. Seems to be a reliable source and honest.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Daniel View Post
    Any interest in a Bay II to 52mm adapter? $15. PM me if so.

Tim at Filterfind is honest and his word is good- http://www.filterfind.net/Bayonet_1-6.html

There is an Ebay seller 'puffypen.' He has one at the moment. I've bought a couple of filters from him and they were in the condition he described. Seems to be a reliable source and honest.
    Thanks. I am looking for an actual filter and would like to avoid going the adapter route. I checked out those filters but they are quite expensive. I will keep looking.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you add a bit of thin foam or tape to a series VI filter, it will fit snugly in the opening of a Bay II hood. Not as convenient as a true Bay II filter, but Series VI filters are cheaper than Rollei Bay II filters.
    Last edited by Dan Daniel; 02-23-2014 at 01:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin