Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,580   Posts: 1,545,760   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Light Tent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have owned both the Photoflex and the Harrison. The Photoflex was kind of a pain to set up, so much so that if I kept it I would of kept it in the set up mode. The Harrison on the other hand is a no brainier to set up & use so it is the one I kept. All in all, both are nice. Photoflex is less expensive vs Harrison easier to use.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    I have owned both the Photoflex and the Harrison. The Photoflex was kind of a pain to set up, so much so that if I kept it I would of kept it in the set up mode. The Harrison on the other hand is a no brainier to set up & use so it is the one I kept. All in all, both are nice. Photoflex is less expensive vs Harrison easier to use.
    That's interesting, I find the opposite. The Photoflex just pops open, whereas the Harrison requires putting the poles together and then inserting them into the tent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by L Gebhardt View Post
    That's interesting, I find the opposite. The Photoflex just pops open, whereas the Harrison requires putting the poles together and then inserting them into the tent.
    I notice that there have been 2 slightly different designs of the Photoflex, mine was probably an older version, or perhaps, just something I didn't get use to.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin