Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,646   Online: 1216

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

A couple of good medium format enlargers

I'm looking for two medium format (up to 67 or 69) enlargers. They need to be high quality: smooth, solid,... with diffusion head. One is VC and the other one is dichroic. Complete with glass negative carriers from 135 to 69, power supply and voltage stabilizer (for the dichroic), lens boards,... Shipping to CA 92683.

Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Many medium format enlargers only go up to 6x7. I think Durst has one (model 138?) that goes up to 6x9.
    Bessler has a 23 model i think.
    You may want to ask for 4x5 enlargers instead.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Beseler 23C is a medium format enlarger and does 6x9.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've used a few different ones, and my favorite has been the LPL 670 DXL. Only up to 6x7, but it's very easy to use. My favorite MF enlarger. I see them up on eBay frequently, which is where I got mine.
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    As far as I know Durst 138 is a 5x7 enlarger. And I see a lot of very nice Durst enlargers on ebay.de. Wish I lived in Germany!
    Actually I'm using Meopta enlargers, including a Magnifax which can go up to 6x9. Meopta enlargers are good, but I'd consider them "entry level" enlarger rather than high quality enlarger. They are crazy vibrant once I raise the head to maximum height for maximum print (11x14).
    If you have used or known of any good enlarger, just recommend here and I will keep an eye on ebay.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Seriously, nobody has one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji also made a 6x9 enlarger that fits your specs but it's not that common. I'd look for 4x5 machines if you have the space much more stable and you are set if you want to move up.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Actually I've bought a 4x5 enlarger. I dont think I'd purchase another one. I'm located in Vietnam and has opened a public rental darkroom here. Shipping these equipments is really a PITA, but I'm still happy.
    Actually 6x9 is great but I also open to 6x7 or even 6x6. Preferably top brands like De Vere, Durst or LPL.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Beseler 23c II, however the cost of shipping might be a bit overwhelming given your location.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Shipping is not the problem As I stated at the first post, shipping in the CONUS to CA 92683.
    However I'd prefer the Beseler 23c III, not II.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin