Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,243   Posts: 1,680,108   Online: 751

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Are you looking for the original graphic view, or the Graphic View II. The front standards are totally different. The original view tilts at the bottom, while the View II tilts on the lens axis. Also, the Graphic View II has a longer rail and bellows. You can check out photos of each to see the difference. Personally, I'd avoid the original Graphic View, although some were converted to use the later front standard. Also, not all View II cameras came with Graflok back. If you don't need the Graflok back, no big deal. If you do need it and buy a camera without it, you can figure on adding $100-150 to the price to convert it. If you can find one.
    bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by binglebugbob View Post
    Are you looking for the original graphic view, or the Graphic View II. The front standards are totally different. The original view tilts at the bottom, while the View II tilts on the lens axis. Also, the Graphic View II has a longer rail and bellows. You can check out photos of each to see the difference. Personally, I'd avoid the original Graphic View, although some were converted to use the later front standard. Also, not all View II cameras came with Graflok back. If you don't need the Graflok back, no big deal. If you do need it and buy a camera without it, you can figure on adding $100-150 to the price to convert it. If you can find one.
    bob
    Yes, I know the standards are different. I have the GVII, Graflok back etc. However, most of the items I'm wanting are universal to the two. Screws, knobs, etc. I'm not seeking a whole camera necessarily. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you still in need of stuff, I have two parts cameras one including the front standard and rails.

respond to dirkfletcher(at) gmail.com and i can send some pictures tonight.

Dirk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkfletcher View Post
    Are you still in need of stuff, I have two parts cameras one including the front standard and rails.

respond to dirkfletcher(at) gmail.com and i can send some pictures tonight.

Dirk
    Yes, still needing at least the front standard for a GVII. I'll email you at the address you provided. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still looking for at least a front standard for a Graphic View II. However, would buy a whole camera if the price was right. I'm basically trying to repair one I already have, but if I had two, I could marry the best parts complete a usable camera. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin