Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,662   Online: 915

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

Graphic View Parts Needed

Anybody have a trashed, unusable or unwanted Graphic View 4x5 that I can buy for parts? It doesn't matter if it's the GVI or GVII. My most serious need at the moment is the front standard with the lensboard sliding locks and screws. But I would buy a whole camera if the price is right. Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Where are you located. I know one sitting complete, except missing the rail IIRC, in a local store in West Virginia. I imagine he would sell it, and be fairly reasonable, but doubt he would want to deal with international shipping.

I believe this is the one that would have a triangular (4 sided, whatever they were) rail. I believe that was the early version Graphic View. Does that sound like what you want.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm in Missouri. USA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you're looking for recessed lensboards, look no further..
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ensboards.html

Reinhold

Shooter
    Large Format
    Good. Did that sound like what you are looking for?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
    Good. Did that sound like what you are looking for?
    Sounds like it. Both Graphic Views had a triangle rail. I'm interested.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll check after their lunch break and PM with info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As I am located in WV, I couldn't help but be interested in taking a look at that camera.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovis Blevins View Post
    As I am located in WV, I couldn't help but be interested in taking a look at that camera.
    PM me. I'd love to know some more film shooters here. I think I only really know of two anymore.

I spoke to the store owner and sent contact info to the OP. I will give him a chance to do that before passing the info on further. But to be clear, this is a not a complete camera. There is no rail, so not useable without that. It is also not actively for sale just something I knew was sitting around.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mf View Post
    Anybody have a trashed, unusable or unwanted Graphic View 4x5 that I can buy for parts? It doesn't matter if it's the GVI or GVII. My most serious need at the moment is the front standard with the lensboard sliding locks and screws. But I would buy a whole camera if the price is right. Thanks.
    I'm in Illinois and I'm trying to get rid of mine (4x5 Graphic view). Let me know what your budget is via PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin