Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,578   Online: 792

Shooter
    Medium Format

[[WTB] 4x5 and MF Color Film, expired & cheap

If you have any 4x5 color film just sitting in your freezer not being used please let me know. Especially preferred are Fuji color slides (Provia 100F, Astia 100F, Velvia, etc.), but any film will be considered. Unit price of 1.5~2USD/sheet preferred but would entertain higher, of course, depending on state/age.

And while you're at it, if you have any MF (120/220) of the same, let me know!

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a -lot- of expired (2004-2006ish) Portra 400NC in my fridge (120) that I'm probably never going to use, if that's of any interest to you?

EDIT: I also have an unopened box of 25 or 50 (can't remember) sheets of TMX in 4x5 that I'm never going to use.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump. Thanks all for your offers. I'm currently looking exclusively for Fuji slides, Provia 100F preferred, but Astia and Velvia will be considered.

Images
    I have a pro-pack (5 rolls) of Provia 100F in 120. Expiration date of 2004; it's been in my freezer since 2003. Maybe it's time I get rid of it. Also have a pro-pack of Kodak 160 VC print film. Same exp. date, bought at the same time. We can talk price.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin