Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,796   Online: 777

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 4x5 enlarger in Nebraska/Missouri/Kansas

Please reply or send me a pm.

Cheers,
    Phil

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I know of a complete set of Omega D5XL available for sale in Detroit, MI. Including full set of negative carriers from 35mm to 4x5, power supply-timer, spare parts, three El Nikkor lenses 50, 75 and 135. The price is $450. Seller is a professional photographer and he's very kind. He is ready to disasemble, pack and ship the enlarger. I almost bought this set but the shipping cost was way too much so I had to give up.

I'm not sure if it's still available but if you are interested, let me know and I will give you his contact info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jumanji View Post
    I know of a complete set of Omega D5XL available for sale in Detroit, MI. Including full set of negative carriers from 35mm to 4x5, power supply-timer, spare parts, three El Nikkor lenses 50, 75 and 135. The price is $450. Seller is a professional photographer and he's very kind. He is ready to disasemble, pack and ship the enlarger. I almost bought this set but the shipping cost was way too much so I had to give up.

I'm not sure if it's still available but if you are interested, let me know and I will give you his contact info.
    Thank you for this lead! I can't afford the shipping on that either. I might be able to arrange to pick it up or have a friend pick it up at some point in the future but I'm going to keep on the lookout a little closer to home for now.

I'll get in touch with you to get his contact info if I decide to go that route in the future. Sounds like a good price for that kit.

Thanks, again.

Shooter
    35mm
    http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pho/4394390458.html

I noticed this ad in the local CL a couple days ago. I know, it's not NE, MO, or KS but it's OK (I couldn't help myself).

Unfortunately no pictures. HTH,
    D

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM'd about a spare Durst L1200 I have.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thank you to everyone who replied; found what I was looking for!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin