Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,030   Online: 900

Shooter
    Medium Format

Want: extension rails for Crown View (Graflex)

OK, I'm dreaming, but I bought a Crown View camera (wood, 4x5) and would like to find the extension rail for it. Any leads appreciated. Could also use a couple of lensboards (those for a 4x5 Anniversary Graphic or Graphic View will fit).
    bob.

Shooter
    35mm

crown

I bought a nice metal lens board from skgrimesDOTcom. You need to know what size opening you need for the lens unless you can cut/drill it yourself. I bought a UG lens from KEH and it is beautiful at a nice price. Good luck.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump. Found a couple of lensboards. Still looking for the extension rails.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump. Any leads appreciated.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Be Bumpa Loola. The Graflex Crown View was the last (wood) view camera before introduction of the (aluminum) Graphic View. I've only seen one Crown View that had the extension rail. Most of them must have gone for kindling. I would like to find an extension rail to complete my Crown View. There must be one in a junk box somewhere.....?

Shooter
    35mm

wood you kid me?

A wooden camera in Tacoma Washington. That is a challenge. I sympathize with you. I am building two Crown Graphic FrankenGraphics (from parts gotten from here and there) and parts can be a problem. I can only suggest you beat the woods, Internet-wise, until you come up with something. Someone, somewhere has everything and may not even remember. I have a darkroom timer worth over $100 that I bought in a flea market for $5 years ago and I cannot remember for the life of me where it is. Hang in there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin