Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,094   Online: 1042

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Red safelight filter (Europe)

I'm looking for a red safelight filter, 13x18cm, for use with Foma papers, preferably in Europe due to shipping costs.
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi,

I don't have a filter for sale, but I do have an Ilford SL1 for sale if you might be interested in that? It's one of the better safelights around.
    The specs can be found here. It also lists what kind of paper these are safe for:
    http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/2011427111757603.

I could sell it to your for 25€. Shipping will be 9€ without tracking, 13€ with tracking and in the unlikely event the package will be more than 2kg it would be 19€.

Let me know what you think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijmendal View Post
    Hi,

I don't have a filter for sale, but I do have an Ilford SL1 for sale if you might be interested in that? It's one of the better safelights around.
    The specs can be found here. It also lists what kind of paper these are safe for:
    http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/2011427111757603.

I could sell it to your for 25€. Shipping will be 9€ without tracking, 13€ with tracking and in the unlikely event the package will be more than 2kg it would be 19€.

Let me know what you think.
    Hello, I have a very similar safelight already (but with a Kodak OC filter), so unless it comes with a red filter I don't think I would be very interested. What is it that makes the SL-1 superiour to most other safelights in your opinion?
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Look for Ulano Rubylith masking film. A sample package with ten 8x10" (or thereabouts) sheets is FREE if there's a screenprinting shop nearby and if you have good conversational skills. Two or three sheets make a perfect safelight.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin