Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,324   Online: 1134

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: de vere 405

I am looking for a de vere 504 with a black and white head. Preferably one of the ilford multigrade heads. If anybody has one, i would be grateful if you could get back to me.
    Last edited by alex millman; 05-11-2014 at 05:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Multigrade heads aren't condenser, they are diffuser. I use a De Vere colour head on my 5108 and it's fine for multigrade papers.

The De Vere your after is a 504

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the corrections.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is a very good enlarger you are asking for. I'm just putting one into my storage, as I hope to have a use for it when I expand my darkroom to accommodate two. Watch out for the quality of the 500H head system: a good, newer power supply, and a newer, 500CPM (as opposed to 500C) controller are well worth looking out for.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Noy a 504 and not with a multigrade head but over on the UK analogue site there is a great bit of kit for sale:

http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ead.php?t=9631

For sale, my Devere 507 Dichroic Enlarger with 5x7 AN Glass Carrier, 4x5 Glassless and AN Glass Carriers, 35mm, 6x6, 6x7 - 6x9 MF Glassless Frames )can be used with a AN Glass too). 500Watt Stabilised Transformer along with Devere Timer and some additional spare lamps, 210mm, 150mm, 105mm lenses. 2 Blade RR Beard Easel (20" x 24") and can include some other 'Silver Darkroom' useful items too.

This would need to be collected from Plymouth (it will fit in a Zafira, Just, I know as that's how I go it home) but a van would probably be better. £400 will get you this lovely behemoth.

Also for sale is my RH Designs Stopclock Pro and Zonemaster II Exposure Analyser (this is the ultimate in exposure meter/timers). It comes with Safelight Plug, Devere Transtab Enlarger Lead (costs an additional £35), Footswitch, Manual. I will accept £165 for the Stopclock Pro should anyone like it.

The Zonemaster II (was upgraded last year to the latest version by Richard). comes with its Sensor, lead to connect it to the StopClock Pro, Manual and external power supply (costs and additional £29 god alone know why). I will accept £145 for the Zonemaster II.

Should anyone be interested in purchasing both the above items together (which is how they were designed to be used), I will accept £260 for the pair which is less than the new price of the ZoneMaster II alone (without mains adapter) and £380 less than all items included if bought new from Secondhand Darkroom Supplies.

The prices for the Stopclock Pro and Zonemaster II do not include P&P or Paypal fees.
    Best5s David.
    www.dsallen.de

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    De Vere are the bee's knees of enlargers.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have contacted this seller. It is a floor standing model, which unfortunately, i don't have room for. I need a bench model. Any black and white head will do. Any responses are much appreciated.

Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's some MPP enlargers bon Ebay they are also very well built. Another to look out for is a Johnsons V45 there's nothing really that can go wrong with them (I have one).

Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin