Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,155   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: 8x10!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Whelp...just went to a pre estate sale for an old guy selling off his stuff

ended up with a Grover 8x10 Flatbed and extension rail and some film holders and even a lens and tripod

now..these were all stored for a while..maybe 20 years..

and they all are more or less 'fixer uppers' if you want that kind of a challenge

for instance..the camera needs a back and some of the hardware could be replaced (although it works as is).. the film holders need new tape for the hinges

the lens is a cool Wollensak triple convertible (12", 20", 25") in an Alphax shutter that appears to be fine

and the tripod is a quickset (dirty and beat up - but very usable)

I was going to list (U no where) for 150 for the camera and extension; 100 for 3 holders, the lens would be 250 and the tripod would be ..oh..75 bucks

email me if interested and I'll get some pix going and better descriptions

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, DrTang, for thinking of me. It sounds like a potentially rewarding project for the right person. I'm holding out for something a bit more ready-to-go. That lens sounds intriguing though.

Meanwhile, I'm going back and forth between a few things offered to me here and one other thing on eBay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin