Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,285   Online: 878

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

WTB:[EU ]FED 1 or Zorki 1 Body

Hello there,

I want to buy a Leica IIIC or earlier camera copy. I am not interested in later Soviet variants. I think that goes to until FED 1G to 1954 or 1958. I dont know the Zorki story but I think you got an impression on what I am looking for.

I have a lens and dont need a lens. There might be no white strips on curtain nor holes. It must work and I dont want any lose from chrome. It must focus easily and range finder must be good and aligned and viewfinder must be clean.

My friend is looking for a body at Hamburg and I know the street value.

I prefer EU sellers because US shipment costs an arm .

I am at istanbul and paypal will be paid as gift.

thank you for reading,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello, I just got a Zenit 3m in the mail today. So I don't need my Zorky C rangefinder. I bought it about 6 months ago and have run one roll of film through it. The shutter seems fairly accurate and the rangefinder is easy to use. I am trying to cut down on my camera collection. Send me your address and you can have the camera. I'll pay shipping as well. You can make a donation to Apug . J. D.
    Last edited by dosilverhalide; 06-12-2014 at 02:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dosilverhalide View Post
    Hello, I just got a Zenit 3m in the mail today. So I don't need my Zorky C rangefinder. I bought it about 6 months ago and have run one roll of film through it. The shutter seems fairly accurate and the rangefinder is easy to use. I am trying to cut down on my camera collection. Send me your address and you can have the camera. I'll pay shipping as well. You can make a donation to Apug . J. D.
    Oh what a generous offer , Thank you very much , I will send you a gift also. PM is on the way !

Thank you very much J.D.

Take care,

Umut
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin