Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,355   Online: 943

Shooter
    Medium Format

Want 80mm Mamiya C lens for 645

my 80mm Mamiya lens (for 645) has a gummy diaphragm and it apparently is going to cost as much as the lens is worth to get the diaphragm cleaned.

Has anyone got a clean 80mm manual focus lens for a Mamiya 645 with a snappy diaphragm and clean glass?

Please PM me

bob

Shooter
    35mm
    What max aperture?
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    f2.8 is OK. Would prefer the "N" version, but the non "N" is ok.
    bob

Shooter
    35mm
    I was just asking since others would need that info...in the mean time, what do you plan to do with the sticky one? If you plan to toss it or sell it super cheap send a PM my way!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In my case, my 110mm f/2.8 and my 55mm f/2.8 serve together as my "standard" kit.

So the 80mm f/4 macro gives me 80mm, and adds excellent close focus capability. Don't discount the 80mm f/4 macro as a possible choice.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin