Switch to English Language Passer en langue franηaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,218   Online: 974

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB or TRADE for 4x5 Pack Film Adapter

i used to have handfuls of these things
    but since i didn't have any packfilm i sold them all for 4-5$ each ... i've come full circle

i am working on a projects where i need them now, and was wondering if anyone has any
    they could part with. feel free to PM me i don't remember to check my classifieds threads often
    and i will most likely be scarcer on apug for the weeks and months to come ,, thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    CONU only please ?

bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How many do you want? I will see what I have.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi fotch

just 1 maybe 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are you looking for Polaroid #405 holders?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi O-N-F
    nope, just old useless pack graphic / graflex film adapters
    that are usually looked at and discarded because pack film doesn't exist anymore
    john

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hey John, I have one. Seems to be in decent condition. Has a darkslide. You can have it for trade or whatever. Drop me PM with a shipping address and I get it in the mail to you tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-09-01 11.05.42.jpg   2014-09-01 11.06.06.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, you seem to be asking for several. How many do you need? I have a few in various cosmetic condition.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho_Photoist View Post
    I have one holder if this is what your looking for, I was kind of holding on to it as a reminder of my youth, but if you have a use for it, I would consider selling it, what would you offer? It does however need the dark slide replaced, the pull tab end is missing. I buy and sell anlog photo gear, was doing it on ebay till I got screw over after 14 years of 100 % positive, so having to change my selling options, but here is my site, I buy up old darkrooms and film cameras and sell them... I have a lot of basic stuff, but other than an extra Bessler 4x5 I am short on that gear. I use a Cambo mono rail. http://analogphotorefuge.weebly.com/
    Attachment 93815Attachment 93816
    hi

sorry i was away and didn't see your post ..
    thanks !
    i am not sure, but do these tid bits of photography's past take standard sized dark slides ?
    so i would be able to use an "extra" i might have lying around my darkroom in my parts box?
    sorry for being clueless, i used to own a handful of these but i got rid of them before i realized i could use them ...

if it takes a different sort of darkslide i might have to pass on your offer because i will be using it for something in the field so to speak
    so i would have to be able to install it and remove it from my camera and store it afterwards without worry of it re-exposing my stuff.

john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    John, you seem to be asking for several. How many do you need? I have a few in various cosmetic condition.
    hi O-N-F

just a couple ... 2-3?

grungy condition is OK
    as long as it is light-tight, with a dark slide...

===

thanks brad !
    john

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin