Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,892   Online: 1112

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Bronica RF645

Hiya,
    After looking at medium format cameras for a while, I finally decided that I would like to buy a Bronica RF645.

PM me with what you have and how much you want for it. Thanks!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    still looking....for a better deal than ebay's current options.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Way OT, but an AE (no AF) Pentax 645 system in what appears to be KEH EXE condition with 5 lenses not of interest?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have an RF645 camera with the standard 65mm f/4 lens, original cap and lens hood. Have to original boxes too. Everything works perfectly and is in excellent condition. The camera body has some brassing where the strap rubs. I'd like $700.00 for the kit.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Way OT, but an AE (no AF) Pentax 645 system in what appears to be KEH EXE condition with 5 lenses not of interest?
    Already have mamiya 645 slr gear. Looking for the reduced size and leaf shutter. If I can't get one of these in good time I will probably look into a fuji gs645s. The folder one..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin