Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,548   Online: 1023

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB 10x15cm film sheaths and/or 10x15cm IDEAL plate holders

These are somewhat impossible to locate here in the US. I have two 10x15cm plate cameras and a box of Fomapan 100 begging for exposure. Since this film is commercially available in Europe, I'm hoping that there are some kindred spirits out there who can help me locate these items.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have four items - probably these are what you call 'film sheaths', 10x15 cm size. Each one is a black metal plate with a flexible frame of 5mm wide which is attached to the plate with one of its shortest side. A sheet of film is to be put on the plate under the frame, and the whole thing should then be inserted into a plate/film holder (which I don't have for this size). I don't have a digital camera, so photos cannot be provided. The items are located in Belarus (former Soviet Union).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin