Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,250   Online: 771

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Olympus Bellows Heads 20mm and 38mm

Looking for a multi-coated version of Olympus OM bellows heads...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I think I have a 38mm but I'll have to dig it out of a box and determine condition. By "heads" you do mean lenses, right?

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Mike, I just wanted to change my ad - I already found a 38mm and will get it tomorrow.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Okay :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    BTW, are you interested in any Tominon macro lenses? These are excellent performers and are cheap, cheap, cheap due to Polaroid taking a big dump on the market several years ago. I have lots of them sitting around ranging from 38mm through 135mm.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have an Olympus 50mm Macro (which is good at 2:1), an 80mm (perfect at 1:1) and now a 38mm which is good for up to 1:6. Would any of these go beyond 1:6?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    As I recall the Tominon 35mm (not 38... sorry) is optimised for 5-15x but youu'll need plenty of bellows to get there. I just bought a Tominon 17mm as part of a complete kit because I don't have that one. Those are relatively scarce on the open market these days. I doubt I'll ever use it though and it's optimised for 10-34x. If there's any interest in these two I've backed myself into a bit of a corner financially and will let them both go for a reasonable price.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    What were these lenses made for? As far as I could find out some were put into Polaroid portrait cameras. But the 35 and 17, if they are really optimised for microphotography, what was their original use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin