Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,163   Online: 973

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wanted - Books of Formulae

Looking for any film/papers manufacturers books of Formulae, or their Manuals of Photography with Formulae in.

Preferably in English, but if worth while I'll take in it's native language.

I'm after more obscure companies like Barnet, Perutz, Defender/Dupont, Lumiere, Guillemont? and Eastern Block companies like Foton, Forte, Foma,b Adox/EFKE.

If you have the book but don't want to sell a scan of the relevant section would be appreciated.

I do not need any Ilford, Ansco, Kodak, Windisch, Paterson (Crawley), Selo, Wratten etc or pre WWI, but obscure inter war companies are of interest.

These are for Research purposes and the cheaper the better

A cheap copy of haist wouldn't go amiss

Ian

Ian -
    I have a copy of Mallinckrodt Chemical Works' "Chemistry of Photography," dated May, 1929. It has several recipes for toners, intensifiers and reducers. Send me your mailing address and I'll ship it to you. I'd rather this information is available to the photographic community as a whole instead of sitting on my shelf unused.

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Perhaps you might be interested in this one, not mine but I had found it interesting:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/AGFA-Rezepte-Dr-Franz-Luehr-und-Albert-Nuernberg-1952-DDR_W0QQitemZ220449573418QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSach_F achbücher?hash=item3353d18a2a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 #ht_2566wt_794

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin