Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,218   Online: 887

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Zeiss or ICA 9x12cm plate holders marked 739/6

If you have any of these please let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can you elaborate, what do they look like ? By that I mean what are the edges etc like.

I have spare holders that don't fit any of my 5 9x12 cameras back in the UK and will be there next Sunday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you for your interest. The holders are for an ICA Klappreflex-Kunstler camera. I've never actually seen one but I obtained the model number from an individual who had one of these cameras. I suspect that they are double sided and quite similar to other ICA and Zeiss holders of the period (737/12 for 10x15cm, and 737/6 for 9x12cm Juwel, if you are familiar with any of these). My camera came with a film pack holder. The dimensions of this holder are 11x17.5cm overall. The "face" of the holder is 11x17cm. The long sides have approx 2mm wide x 2mm deep "edges" that fit into corresponding slots in the camera back. The holder slides in and is secured by a "catch" that fits into a small cut-out in the top of the holder approx 3cm from the rear edge. I would post some photos but I haven't yet got on the digital bus.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello, I have a couple of the 739/6. I have posted photos on my imageloop slideshow: http://slideshow-298.bilmokonun-bilmokonyan.imageloop.com/en/index.htm
    Let me know if you still need this and if you would like to make me an offer. Cheers!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin