Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,404   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

For spares/repair Nikon FM2

Missing focusing screen, maybe some missing small part, uncertain about function. Certainly repairable, but beyond my interests. I have better things to do

The camera resides here in Sweden so intra-european deal preferably but all suggestions welcome. Not terribly expensive to ship anyway, and since it's low value less interest from customs etc.

Mainly looking for a trade. I want C41 film (a propack portra 160NC in 120) or paper (a 50 box of 8x10) and I would be happy. Or a modest sum of money.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you think the rest of the camera works (besides the screen), let me know and I can send you a screen to make it work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi mudman. It will need some service I think. I rather give it to someone who has the knowledge and/or will to fix it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin