Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,839   Online: 796

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Supermatic faceplate for 105/3.7 Ektar for transplant

I'd love to find a dead-and-otherwise-useless Supermatic shutter with the correct aperture faceplate for the Kodak 105mm f/3.7 Ektar (so-called Heliar clone). Cosmetic condition is not critical, as long as the aperture scale is legible. Failing that, could anyone loan me said shutter so I can re-mark the one I've got (from a 127/4.7)? I'd be happy to pay reasonable postage in both directions.

Yes, I could probably estimate well enough by using the existing scale and closing down about a stop, but having the correct markings reduces the amount of brainpower required "in the heat of the moment".

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just have someone remove the front cell from theirs, scan at 1:1 at 300+ DPI and post the link. Then you can just print the scale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin