Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,781   Online: 991

Shooter
    35mm RF

WTB: Lenses for a Cambo 4x5 rig

I've just acquired a Cambo 4x5 camera and I'm looking for some sort of lenses to get started with. It came with a Schneider 90mm, but the shutter is iffy and not accurate.

I'm looking for something I can use to make good exposures and probably in the 150mm or 210mm range.

Anything in working condition that I can use a cable release with would be great. Something with a big enough image circle to allow me to experiment with the tilt and swing functions to figure out what I'm doing is what I'm looking for though.

I'm wanting to spend under 200.00 so if you've got anything sitting around (especially mounted in a cambo lensboard) I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,

LukeUSD
    Price : 200.00

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a really 135mm Xenar I can sell. Sharp but not much room for movements. It'll sell for less than $200. I also have a great little 150mm G-Claron that needs a new f/scale... also under $200... just have someone print email you a printable paper f/scale.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I managed to find a 150mm Schneider, so I'm set for the moment.

Thanks Apug!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin