Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,837   Online: 813

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Wanted: An enlarger and a 4x5/5x7 camera...

Please PM me if you have anything you want to show me images of. I'm having email difficulties and I'd need to know you were sending stuff. Heh.

Enlarger found, but if you have something of the following, I'd still like to hear from you: lenses, negative carriers, and other parts for Beseler 45 enlargers.

I'd also like a 4x5 or, dare I say, 5x7 camera, in shootable condition. I'm okay with a monorail 4x5, but I'd much rather have a folding camera. I'm looking for something with more movements than a Speed Graphic, which I already have.

I don't have many expectations on cosmetic condition. I expect the camera to function and the ground glass to be usable, but that's about it. I have this thing for beater cameras. I'm not so big on resale value these days. If the camera is a 5x7 it would be nice to find something with a reducing back to 4x5. If the camera is a 5x7 I'd need some film holders to get me started. If the camera comes with a lens suitable to portrait photography I will complain. Lens boards would also be a nice addition. After that, I just want to see what's available.

Budget for this *is* negotiable, depending on what my husband thinks.

Paypal is the best course of payment for us, but we're willing to do a postal money order as well if you're a member here in good standing, or cash in the case of a face-to-face sale. I'm really flexible about things and when I say I don't care about cosmetic condition, I *really* don't care. I want something to function and that's about it.

PMing me is the best course of action. I'm having email issues right now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't have one to sell you but you may want to look into a Calumet monorail camera as they are gerat cameras that can be found for a great price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an EL-Nikkor 50mm f/4 you can have for shipping only. It has slight fungus and dust but it is usable. Let me know if you want it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Found a 50. Just need an 80-90 for 6x6 and a 135-150 for 4x5.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sent you a PM

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a nice Korona 4x5 for sale... beautiful camera. I also have gobs and gobs of lenses very reasonably priced. PM if interested.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I also have a B&H 4x5 wooden view... it's a cosmetically challendged beater but everything works and it's cheap.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a very clean 5x7 Noba portrait camera- definitely not something to lug around:

John
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've likely found what I'm looking for, but what's the extension on that? It just *looks* neat.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gonna close this up and take it over to Large Format Photography. If you want to get ahold of me, here or there is fine...just don't email. I haven't got email sorted yet.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin