Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,378   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Looking for an enlarger

I'm looking for an enlarger. It must take 35mm, 6x6 and 6x7. 4x5 is a nice bonus. Can buy lenses later. Color head for variable paper. Diffusor

I need it to be shipped or if you are in Finland, Sweden or Estonia I can pick it up.

If I'm picking up and you have other equipment I might be interested in those also.

r

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Omega for sale here in the States, but that might be a tad pricey in the shipping department. Even comes with condensor and dichro heads, a 50mm lens, and some other necessities.

Rick

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi
    I have a Durst M700 enlarger for sale. Comes complete with 50mm Nikor lens, and Multigrade filter kit. With this you can do up to 6x9 negs. Let me know if your interested.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Durst Laborator L1200 with multigraph (VC) head for sale. Incl. all Femoboxes 35mm, 66, 69 and 4x5" and 50mm El Nikor, 80mm and 150mm Rodenstock lenses. Mint condition.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin