Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,938   Online: 822

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB Wolly Studio Shutter #2 Brass All or Parts

I got lucky on Ebay the other night and got a delightfully rare combination. A Voigtlaender Euryscop Series IV #4 14.33 inch F6 lens in a brass Wollensak Studio shutter #2.

I'm anxious to complete this lens to usable shape and the shutter is missing parts. Missing the big collar that turns to set the aperture blades and tells you what your settings are, also the black ring that sets against the collar, and the 'OPEN' 'CLOSED' lever and it's screw and washers.

Willing to purchase a complete parts shutter, or an entire lens if I have to. Blades are unimportant. Hope someone can help. The Euryscop is wonderfully usable. I could use it as it is, but it sure would be nice to have it complete.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Now jes one more time, Jim. You sher you wanna stick to that story? Hmmm?

The LF Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli View Post
    I got lucky on Ebay the other night and got a delightfully rare combination. A Voigtlaender Euryscop Series IV #4 14.33 inch F6 lens in a brass Wollensak Studio shutter #2.

I'm anxious to complete this lens to usable shape and the shutter is missing parts. Missing the big collar that turns to set the aperture blades and tells you what your settings are, also the black ring that sets against the collar, and the 'OPEN' 'CLOSED' lever and it's screw and washers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0379.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    And more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0386.jpg   DSCF0384.jpg   DSCF0385.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Did I mention it's a number 2?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0382.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin