Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,605   Online: 811

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 2X3 Press Camera w/graflok back

Looking for 2X3 body, no lens need, preferably in sad condition. Need the focusing rail, and standards to be in good repair. Bellows in good condition is a plus but not a deal breaker. Exterior condition can be lousy as long as there is no structural damage.

I am looking for a project camera to use with 120 film. If you have a lens and a roll film back to add I would be interested as well.

There is one in the classifieds but at 200 GBP plus shipping it is out of my price range. Please PM or email me if you have one you would like to part with.

Thanks!

Colin
    Last edited by photobizzz; 03-06-2010 at 08:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Colin,

I have 4 Centurys, all in very good condition (except the Kalarts, most of which are dim and out of alignment), with graflok and ground glass panels. Also, a Crown without graflok but it's fitted with a roll film holder (thanks to the adapter kit). Also, several roll film holders and lenses - 101mm Ektar, 103mm Triplets, 105mm Xenar, 105mm Ektar, 127mm Ektar, 135mm Optar, 105mm Anastigmat, etc. Drop me a PM with what you're looking for exactly. Figure price to be in the $100-150 range depending on what you want (or even a bit less if you don't want lens or roll film holder).

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have an ugly 2x3 speed graphic thats been sitting around. If I remember correctly, it has a spring back, but you can modify it pretty easily for a roll film holder. it has an older style front standard which uses 1/8 inch thick lensboards instead of the newer molded sheet metal boards.
    If you are interested I would let it go for $20 plus shipping. I could probably hook you up with a lens and roll film holder for another $30, but I will have to check on the availability on the roll film holder.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    That's a very generous offer, Darin!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the offer darinwc but fotoguy20d is hooking me up with a sweet Century with lens and roll film back.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin