Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,185   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Multi Format

Looking for some junk sheet film

Does anyone have 4x5 and 5x7 sheet film of ANY KIND, exposed or unexposed, processed or unprocessed and willing to send me a few for postage? I need one of each to use in an experiment. Initially, I am only going use one for size template, so all I need is something perhaps from floor of someone's darkroom. The only limitation is, the film can not be physically damaged, as in torn or bent. Having a giant hole in the middle is actually ok

If anyone can help me out, I'd be greatful. I'm in USA and 32703 zip code.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I would do that for you but wouldn't it be easier just to cut a piece of card stock paper the right size for a template?
    Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not really. I am looking for the real thing so that I can also have the "look and feel" and work out the issues first. I will have to load the film only by touch when I have to do it for the actual exposure.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have some junk 4x5 sheets that I used for practice loading a while back. Send me details and I can put them in the mail tomorrow.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin