Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,216   Posts: 1,532,129   Online: 1039

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB Jobo processor drive gear part 95523 black cog

I have a Jobo CPP-2 processor with a straight drive shaft and just purchased a newer lift that came with a bevelled cog. It won't fit. I need to obtain a black slotted cog (black cog Jobo part number 95523) as shown at the botton of this page:

http://jobo.com/web/Spareparts.348.0.html

I can't use this wonderful lift until I find this part. Thanks for your help.

James Jones

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I don't have a black one, mine is white... It's from the CPE-2... could this work for the CPP?
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMoore3rd View Post
    I don't have a black one, mine is white... It's from the CPE-2... could this work for the CPP?
    I have been helping jameswilliamsjones figure this out and I think that white one just works with an older style lift.

Having said that, I'll recommend he contacts you about that because if we have to 'make something fit' the more parts we have the better.

Check with Greg at Omega-Satter....he is the Jobo repair person and can surely help you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you everyone for all your help. I contacted Greg at Omega-Satter and he hopes he can order one for me but is uncertain because of the recent Jobo restructuring. Much appreciated advice.

jameswilliamjones

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did he quote a price? I know I used to have a spare, but can't seem to locate it. I'd like to know if it's worth getting another (or checking through the multitude of boxes in the attic).

Quote Originally Posted by jameswilliamjones View Post
    Thank you everyone for all your help. I contacted Greg at Omega-Satter and he hopes he can order one for me but is uncertain because of the recent Jobo restructuring. Much appreciated advice.

jameswilliamjones
    Greg's answer is somewhat unsettling to Jobo users James. Given the restructuring, will ANY parts be available after the current inventory is exhausted? One can only hope that our European colleagues are correct in their expectation that a reorganization might NOT mean that Jobo will vanish, and along with the disappearance, spare parts.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Still looking for a cog. Anyone?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Here's a photo of the cog I'm looking for

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Many thanks to JLMoore3rd for solving my problem. He sent the part along and now the lift works perfectly. I appreciate everyone's help.

Jameswilliamjones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin