Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,550   Posts: 1,573,068   Online: 841

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB: Cable release

My Ilex No. 3 Universal is in need of a cable release. My Apotar in Compur is in need of a cable release. I'm just in need of cable releases. I'm cable release impaired.

If you have anything that would work, for either of those shutters or a Mamiya C3, please PM me. A tip: be sure that no one throws away your cable releases thinking that they're junk.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Images
    Fedka.com has a nice 10" cable release for $10.50. I think this is a lot smoother than the 20" from the same source.

It is a bit hard to find if it falls in the grass, though. To solve that problem, the red Gepe 20" from viewcamerastore.com works great, for under $20.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ah, I didn't look at View Camera store! I feel like a dope.

Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can pick up a couple from there.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one that I don't need. I can drop it in a padded envelope to you. I'd appreciate a small donation to apug for it. I'll need your mailing address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
    My Ilex No. 3 Universal is in need of a cable release. My Apotar in Compur is in need of a cable release. I'm just in need of cable releases. I'm cable release impaired.

If you have anything that would work, for either of those shutters or a Mamiya C3, please PM me. A tip: be sure that no one throws away your cable releases thinking that they're junk.
    Here they have all you need : http://www.xn--drahtauslser-djb.com/ESITE/

Philippe
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin