Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,747   Online: 946

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

trade: Mamiya RB67 Pro kit

I need to downsize, physically so I can travel. Six months ago I never thought I would get rid of my RB, but for the work I am doing (all 4x5) it is not getting used like it should and so it is just too big to take up daily space in my travel setup I'm planning (camping, cross country, van or truck).

What I would like most of all is a good, compact, 4x5 field camera since I lack one and always hauling my Cambo is just too much for me to do. Something like a Wista or a Tachihara or a Seagull or Horseman would be fantastic.

But if I can't find a field camera, I would trade my RB kit for a good quality medium format rangefinder (Mamiya 6 is kind of compact, Fuji folders are very very compact same thing goes for that Makina). Perhaps you have some alt techniques supplies, like contact printing presses, couple dozen 1 gallon jugs of gum arabic, platinum, paladium, 1000 sheets of cotton rag watercolor paper, stuff like that?

Feel free to present ideas. I'm not in an emergency, I can take a little time to find the right trade.

Or.. you can buy the kit cash.

So what I have is:

RB67 Pro body
    2 120 backs
    Waist finder
    Chimney finder
    Prism finder
    3 or 4 screens, grid, split prism, plain
    50 mm lens (highly sought after)
    90 mm lens
    140 mm macro lens
    3 lens shades
    Grip with flash bracket
    Polaroid back
    a couple Cokin filters and the necessary rings and adapters
    3 b&w filters (green, orange, red)
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    What do you not have in 4x5 that you need, aside from the field camera? I have a Shen Hao (and even the bag bellows for it, but I'd need to scrounge that up - it's in the house somewhere, just on walkabout. Probably in the backpack I used to use with it).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    What do you not have in 4x5 that you need, aside from the field camera? I have a Shen Hao (and even the bag bellows for it, but I'd need to scrounge that up - it's in the house somewhere, just on walkabout. Probably in the backpack I used to use with it).
    Oh a Shen Hao! Now that's roughly the same thing as a Tachihara, right? Well, something I have for my Cambo which I would like to have for any large format camera in the future would be the hood. I have this lever actuated hood that fixes to the back of the Cambo Graflex back. Since using that I have almost no reason to use my loupe and darkcloth (for landscapes). I guess as I am typing I am realizing you probably don't have that.

Other things I'd be open to would be film holders, lens boards, lenses too of course! Would love to get a long lens for 4x5.

Hopefully tonight I'll have taken some pictures of my system so you can see what all it is that I have and the condition too.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a Wisner Traditional 4x5 that I want to sell, not trade. I have to give up photography altogether, because I'm losing vision. The camera has all its parts, works perfectly, and I'll throw in three lens boards I made for it. Might this meet your needs? If so, I'd be gladd to send you pictures of it, and more details.

Tom Drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin