Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,325   Online: 734

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB copal 0 lens board for graphic view II 4x5

Looking for an original copal 0 lens board for a graphic view II 4x5 view camera. The one I have is copal 1 and is a molded metal painted grey-silver. Needs to fit my Nikkor SW 90 f/4.5. Thanks for your help.

Also still looking for a jobo lift cog for a straight drive shaft CPP2 processor.

Thanks all!

JamesWilliamJones

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A 4"x4" piece of 1/4" plywood makes a fine lens board for the Graphic View II if you can't find the real thing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    you might need the recessed board for your 90mm lens.
    im empty, good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent, I have a recessed and a flat both with Copal 0 holes. They're black if that makes a difference.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    you might need the recessed board for your 90mm lens.
    No might about it. I have the 90mm f8 Nikkor-SW - it won't focus without the recessed board.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Per the Graphic view manual, under ACCESSORIES: "#9234 Recessed Board for the 90mm"

Also:
    "For Wide Angle photography the front and rear standards are both placed ahead of the pan-tilt camera support clamp to provide a clear vield of view. The accessory recessed metal lenmsboard permits the use of modest adjustments of the swings and tilts even with a 90mm wide angle lens."
    Last edited by ic-racer; 03-18-2010 at 04:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks everybody for your help. I'm glad I didn't try to buy a flat board. That would really ruin a good afternoon with the camera. Nice pictures ic-racer! Any of those for sale? This recessed-lens-board talk makes me think I've got too much lens for this camera. Is there one better?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jameswilliamjones View Post
    I've got too much lens for this camera. Is there one better?
    Back 'in the day' the Optar 90mm was a fine lens for this camera. But kind of dim with a small image circle compared to your Nikkor. If you don't like the Nikkor you can always sell it and buy five of these:

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    ic-racer, that sure looks a lot smaller than the one I bought below. You think it will fit?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's certainly a lot of lens for a camera... Here's a 72mm f/5.6 XL on my Busch Pressman. Definitely well hung

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin