Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,272   Online: 1026

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Urgently wanted, 120 back for RB67 Pro S

Since this is the only camera I currently have and was a present from a friend to keep me going in photography I am a bit hurt to find that the back has winding problems.

I am urgently looking for a replacement so I can keep shooting.

Anyone have a spare?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I am still on the lookout for a replacement 120 back while my current one goes in for a CLA.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a 120 back for an RB67. This one has a winding problem too, but it's easily dealt with by pressing on a certain spot when closing it, to be sure a tiny lever behind the edge is engaged. Once I figured this out, it has never failed me. I'd like to sell it with the body, which has no front cap, or with the body and 90mm lens, which also has no caps. (They were burgled from me some time back, and recovered this way.) If you'd like them in spite of these glitches, make me an offer; I'm not likely to refuse anything reasonable.

Tom Drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have three backs, and mostly just use two. I got one Pro S and two Pro SD, I might part with any of the ones. What are you willing to pay?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What problems? it doesnt wind around to 1? You can fix most problems. There is a silver lever inside the back that gets pressed in when closed with film, you could try attaching something to it so it gets pressed in more.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a couple of motorized Mamiya RB67-Pro-S 120/220 backs (used but like new and still boxed), but I'm not 100% sure about compatibility with your camera. They actually was spare backs for a film-recorder machine based on that Mamiya camera. Maybe some expert can advise about them...

Here's some pics:

This was one, the other one is exactly the same. Let me know if you are interested. Bye

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin