Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,814   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB - Polaroid SX-70

Now that the Impossible Project has successfully launched its film production, I think its time I got one of these classic Land cameras, rather than walking around with a trashy plasticky 600 series camera. With that in mind, I would like to know if anybody here has an SX-70 they would be willing to sell. I am most interested in the early models, with the two tone SLR bodies that were sold in the mid 1970s. I really do not want autofocus or on of the 1980s bodies. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount, and they seem to be fetching between $20-$60. This is more or less the range I would be willing to shell out, although a pristine example would be worth more and I would entertain that as well.

I am a student so money doesn't come on a silver platter, so do consider that when you quote a price. I simply haven' got the coin to pay $200 for a Polaroid.

Feel free to email me:
    sidearm613@aol.com
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Anybody!!!????
    :/
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear, but being in a huge city like LA, if you spent one day hitting every thrift-store, antique mall & goodwill, you'll probably find one. I got one for $15 here in my neck of the woods.

Good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    KEH.com has one for about $50. Not sure when it dates from.

hmb

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    looks like on "that auction" site, since the new film is launched, prices have jumped...or dbld. Looking at about $80 so the KEH might be a good choice. Good Luck! I found one for 26 with the original leather case about 5 months ago. love it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin