Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,515   Posts: 1,543,730   Online: 885

Shooter
    35mm

HP Combi 4X5 tank

Looking for the HP Combi or similar daylight tank for 4X5 since I just picked up the Toyo 45A from Jim I will need some way to develop my film. I had one of these in the past and it works well but BHPhoto wants $75 for it! I don't remember it being so expensive but maybe it was.

I would love to do my developing in an open tank with metal hangars but since I don't have a darkroom and my downstairs bathroom will have to suffice I guess I am stuck with this option.

Shoot me a PM or email (colinmpritchett at gmail.com ) if you have one to part with. Thanks

Colin
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, it was never cheap. I bought mine about 10 years ago and it cost me about $65 US. It's worth it.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    35mm
    Yea they are nice, I guess I probably did pay $75, my memory isn't the best...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    Looking for the HP Combi or similar daylight tank for 4X5 since I just picked up the Toyo 45A from Jim I will need some way to develop my film. I had one of these in the past and it works well
    Colin
    Really? I always got uneven development. That's why I switched to a Jobo 2551 drum.

Shooter
    35mm
    I never had a problem, I used to shoot with an old Speed Graphic and Burke & James monorail and all the film I shot was developed in a HP Combi and it always came out evenly developed....hmmm
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks marcant21, I may get that one, I have to order some 4X5 film anyway so I may order it...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Not going to help the OP, but just days ago I sold a brand new HP CombiPlan for only $55

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    thanks marcant21, I may get that one, I have to order some 4X5 film anyway so I may order it...

Please post your results with this tank if you get it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin