Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,395   Online: 678

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB: 135-W or 135-N for Bronica ETRS

Looking for a 135-W (wide panoramic) back for an ETRS - and hopefully a focusing screen to go with it But the back alone would be awesome.

Also, but not as critical, the 135-N (normal) back. But I really want the wide one. But I want to own both.

GAS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good luck I'd love to find a 135W back for my SQs.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The SQ backs are different yea? I don't wanna have to fight an APUG member :P (Mainly cause I'd probably lose)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Keep up with KEH... SQ 135 W backs appear from time to time... I waited and got one.... and one for the ETRS(i), too ...... tricky little buggers to load but they really work.... took one to Maine.... wow... used Fuji 1600 all the way!
    Good luck
    Logan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The SQ ones are completely separate, no worries.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quick question ... I notice that even on the 135N that the cutout in the back (when darkslide is removed) the aspect is panoramic .... so does this mean that the inserts are interchangeable, or are the actual entire backs different?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin