Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,882   Posts: 1,520,515   Online: 809

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 50mm for Mamiya Press

I am looking for the Mamiya-Sekor 50mm f6.3 lens for the Mamiya Press/Super 23/Universal System. Cosmetics are not important, but must function.

Emil

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do have one, with the finder, but it's rather nice. Perhaps I could grind some paint off it?

Shooter
    35mm
    No, that would be a shame! (: If you would like to sell it, please send me a PM. If you do not wish to sell it, then you are just showing off, and that's cool. I would too, if I had that lens:-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Better yet, show off amazing pictures made with the lens.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Better yet, show off amazing pictures made with the lens.
    My friend Sam Wang built a camera that uses 5X7 film to make circular negatives with the 50mm Mamiya Press lens and he did some beautiful work with it. His book that has just been published in China contains many circular images made with the 50m Mamiya lens and his home made camera. He has a show opening in a few days in Shanghai in conjunction with the publication of the book.

The 50mm Mamiya lens is a great lens, almost distortion free and sharp. But use a lens hood with it as flare can be a problem.

Sandy King

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin