Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,827   Online: 1045

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook Hill View Post
    The lens looks very clean, still in its original box which is also undamaged, in fact the lens looks hardly used. Looking at the rates, the cost of postage appears to be in the range of £5 to £9 (aprox. $13 to $7) but this depends on final package weight and if they classify it as a small package. The dearer rate is airmail, min. 5 days, and the cheaper rate for sea which will take a min. of 56 days. If this is acceptable I can pack it up and get it off to you but let me know whether you want airmail or sea/land mail.

Tony
    Can I pay you with Paypal? Will need your email address to do so. Works whether or not you are a member of Paypal. Throw another 10% on the amount for their fee. Give me the amount I should pay for the airmail plus that fee. My address will show when I make the Paypal payment and it will appear in your email "box", but for postage purposes it will be Zip code 92677 in Calif, USA. Many thanks!
    Last edited by jimsberg; 04-08-2010 at 06:43 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: addition

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks to all who responded! Transaction completed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin