Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,627   Online: 716

Thread: WTB Silver Bath

Shooter
    8x10 Format

WTB Silver Bath

Hi Everyone,
    Sick & Tired of that %$^#@ Wet Plate stuff, black fingers, stained shirts, Good!

I Need an 8x10 Tank for the silver bath. See where I'm Going !! HA...

Anyway if you have one to sell I'm in the market.

Thanks ~
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve, check this guy out:-

http://lundphotographics.com/shop/vi...4&productid=40

I have one of the whole plate models, but he is making other formats. This is BLACK Acrylic, it's tough, and has a spill proof lid. It will still leak a little if the bath was completely inverted, but I can vouch for how good this thing is. I actually think the whole plate version might work for 8x10 plates aswell if you keep a really good eye on levels as the internal dimensions are 10.75" x 9" x 0.75"

I am making a bath holder for this for use in a dark box, and then I can lift it out and use it in my darkroom with the built in fold out stand when I need it.

I think it's a slick product indeed.

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karr View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Sick & Tired of that %$^#@ Wet Plate stuff, black fingers, stained shirts, Good!

I Need an 8x10 Tank for the silver bath. See where I'm Going !! HA...

Anyway if you have one to sell I'm in the market.

Thanks ~
    Steve
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin