Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,453   Online: 878

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak 5.5" safelight(dome model)

hey all,

I just got my mitts on a 5 1/2" #3 filter, with intent to develop by inspection. now, I've thought about going with the coffee-can route, and making my own, but no one in my household drinks canned coffe :P.

so, do any of you kind souls happen to have one by chance? Preferably for free(I'll cover shipping of course), but since my budget is quite limited, I think you might get my drift.

here's a photo of the kind I'm looking for

(someone else's photo off of flickr)

if you can't let it go for free, would you let me know your shipped price you're looking for? I know for sure that someone here has one they could part with for cheap

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mine's a later hammertone silverish-grey model with red plastic rim instead of the gold/black scheme here, is that OK? Currently has a No. 1A (Red) filter installed, and an OA (Yellow) filter in original package to go with it. UPS would be $10-ish, if you want it just send me your address and I'll get it to you and once you receive it and like it you can snail-mail me a $10 bill...

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pm sent

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If that one doesn't work out, I have a similar one that you screw into a light socket. I can post a pick sometime or send a photo to you to see if it's what you want.
    Tim Flynn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin